Grants & Contracts
The Office of Grants & Contracts Accounting (GCA), a unit within the Comptroller’s Office, is responsible for all post-award functions involving Sponsored Research and Activities. Our mission is to serve as financial managers of Alabama A&M University’s sponsored programs and to serve as resources to Principal Investigators, research staff and external agencies.
The goals of the Office of Grants & Contracts Accounting:
- To provide timely invoicing and financial reporting
- To assist Principal Investigators/Budget Managers in financially managing their grants and contracts.
- To reduce the risk of audit findings due to financial errors, untimely
- F&A Rate Agreement (PDF)
- FY17 Audit Report (PDF)
- Code of Federal Regulations
Link to Forms Page
- All principal investigators should have access to BOX to review all completed and submitted grant documents pertaining to their respective grants.
- Banner 9 is set to go live August 2018
- Year End Requisition Cut-Off dates are as follows:
- General and Auxiliary budgets – July 31, 2018
- Restricted grants, contracts and other special programs – August 31, 2018
- All check payments applicable to a sponsored program must be mailed to: