Forms and Links
To Verify School Enrollment
AAMU VA Student Registration Form to verify your enrollment
Service Animal Policy and Form to register a service animal at AAMU
To Apply for VA Educational Benefits
- Prior VA Credit - this form MUST be completed by ALL students receiving VA Educational Benefits
- To Apply for Federal benefits - www.vets.gov
- To Apply for State benefits - Alabama Dependent Scholarship
To Take a Class At Another University
Students who plan to enroll in classes at another institution using benefits under Chapters 30, 31, 33, 35, 1606 or REAP will need to complete the Transient Form and request a Transient Letter from Alabama A&M University verifying the courses you plan to have transferred to Alabama A&M University.
Licensing and Certification
Students under federal benefits may qualify for licensing and certifications to be paid by the Veterans Administration. To request this reimbursement please fill out Form 22-1803 and turn it into the Office of Veterans Affairs & Disability Services.
Students who receive federal benefits may be eligible to receive up to $1200 per year towards tutoring costs. For reimbursement please complete and submit a Tutoring Form to the Office of Veterans Affairs & Disability Services located in Carver Complex South, Room 106.
Change Direct Deposit
Please call 1-877-838-2778
Important VA Links
- Alabama Department of Veteran Affairs
- G.I. Bill Website
- Request of Military Transcripts
- Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE)