Skip to content
Strengthen Structures, Operations, and Systems to Promote and Support Organizational
Excellence and Stewardship
The Strategic Priority 2 Objectives are as follows:
- By fall 2017, conduct a comprehensive organizational assessment.
- By fall 2020, streamline administrative processes and policies with the goal of removing
unnecessary barriers to efficient operations.
- By fall 2018, develop and conduct a University-wide customer satisfaction/climate
survey to establish a baseline.
- By fall 2025, increase University-wide customer service satisfaction from baseline
The Strategic Priority 2 Implementation Strategies are as follows:
- Implement a focus on operational excellence across all areas of the University, with
particular emphasis on leadership, management, fiscal operations, workplace climate,
and customer service
- Enhance the quality of faculty and staff through aggressive recruitment and support
of talented faculty and staff
- Enhance performance-based management for faculty, staff, and student employees
- Utilize best practices and technological enhancements to improve effectiveness and
efficiency of operations
- Review and update University policies and procedures
- Improve front-line capabilities to fulfill the University's commitment to quality
service and responsiveness
- Implement professional development workshops at all levels
- Enhance institutional research to facilitate effective, data-driven decisions